Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

questions i have for a sinner like me

Tonight has been a weird night. Earlier this evening I took my last final of the semester. This has been the most stress-free finals week of my BYU existence. I was excited to be done, but disappointed because I didn't do as well on my last exam as I hoped. Then I got excited again because no more school for a few days! Then I went to Maren and Kaile's and had dinner and chatted. That's when I realized I wasn't going to see either of them this summer. Maren is going home and then doing an internship and Kaile is serving a mission. Suddenly everything was brought to my attention. I have 3 more semesters of my undergraduate education. My best friends are packing up and leaving. I'm not going home this summer. Things are changing.
This picture is from high school. Kaile used to visit Pennsylvania all the time during our senior year. She wore this cardigan tonight. I'm going to miss her terribly, but she's going to be such an extraordinary missionary.

(Don't leave yet). 
In other news, last Thursday I saw Sleigh Bells in Salt Lake. It was a fun concert and Alexis Krauss is a great performer. Plus I was accompanied by these total hotties :]

Lately I am obsessed with Florence + the Machine. I listened to her 3 albums on repeat this Sunday while studying and have been listening to her nonstop this week. She's performing Sunday at Coachella :] :] :]

Uh school is done. Well, I'm taking 2 spring classes. Whatever. This weekend is going to be great. I'm sad, happy, anxious and excited about a lot of things, but mostly I am thankful for the wonderful people in my life that make me feel so lucky and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment