Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.
-Natalie Portman
All this hype about Black Swan is making me rediscover my crush on Natalie Portman. I'm embarrassed to say that I've only seen a few of her movies, but I plan to have a Natalie marathon at some point over break, if not during the plane ride back to Provo. Black Swan looks so intriguing, especially the ballet aspect. I've always been a sucker for dance movies. And I like Mila Kunis as well.
I die for that yellow Valentino. It's everything I love in a dress. I like when people wear unexpected colors during the winter. Except I'm still hesitant about white pants in winter. Natalie is so incredibly gorgeous and sexy and smart! Harvard grad, nbd. I like when actresses have brains in addition to their talent and beauty.
And of course she was still gorgeous sans hair. Isn't she just radiant? I will never forget her performance in one of my all-time favorite movies, Garden State. That part where she makes noises and dances around in her room when she feels unoriginal and says "This is your one opportunity to do something that no one has ever done before, and that no one will copy throughout human existence." So darling. I really need to buy that movie. And if you haven't already, download the soundtrack at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment