Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

first anniversary


On Saturday Preston and I celebrated our first year of marriage! We got married on the first day of summer and Preston said I picked that day so I could have the longest wedding of the year and longest anniversaries for the rest of my life. Maybe, maybe not. All I know is June 21, 2013 was my favorite day of my life. The past year since that day has been filled with joy, treats, tears, giggles and fights, but we've managed to stay best buds, which I think is the key. Preston is my best friend and there is no one in the world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.
We had a fun day biking to the lake and having a picnic in the morning and later in the evening we tried a new restaurant called Hg Sply Co. which I thought was a clothing store when I first saw it on the street. It was pretty hip and happening and we ate on the roof which was a perfect start to the summer.

Here's to 1 year with my sweetheart and a zillion more.

No comments:

Post a Comment