Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

london & milan fashion weeks 2016: spring/summer rtw 2017

Another fashion month has come and gone. Someday I will be bringing you these thoughts and opinions live from the front row but until then, these were my highlights from London and Milan :)
1-2: Victorian af at Erdem  3-4: Metallic pleats and effing CROCS at Christopher Kane. I am not onboard with the Crocs but I said that about Birkenstocks and Tevas sooo...
5-7: Burberry drapey trench, the floral pajama shirt of my dreams and a cream turtleneck that is marshmallow and snowman and everything I want in a sweater
8-9: This patterned dress and matching pointy toe flats and perfect black and white gown/shorts at Alberta Ferretti. Also I'm always stoked when I see flats on the runway because it's like don't worry!! These are chic too!!!
10-13: Prada sporty Formula One jacket, this insane Chinese pajama set and prettiest feathers/nakey dress combo
14-15: Sleek lines at Bottega Veneta 16-24: Jil Sander omg.
Jil was my favorite show in Milan. I loved the exaggerated silhouettes, ruching and the soft pastels.
It was modern and beautiful and just so lovely to me.
25-27: Marni accessories, color palette, shoes, fanny packs, everything
Like these giant fanny packs? Give me. The pointy mules? Need. The giant totes? Yes. Marni actually reminded me a lot Jil Sander which is probably why I loved both so much. I know, I know, pastels in the spring- how revolutionary. But truly these two collections were stand-outs for me in Milan.
28-33: 70's explosion at Gucci. The zebra fur coat was my favorite look of the show but honestly every piece was so ornate and incredibly detailed, it was hard to not post all 75.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    mens fanny pack

    ReplyDelete