Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2016

new york fashion week 2016: spring/summer rtw 2017



These were my favorite moments and looks from the spring/summer collections at New York Fashion Week 2016, from left to right:

1-3: ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo athleisure dreams. Reminds me of a certain brand collaboration I stayed up until midnight to shop... // 4-6: Jason Wu neon and florals all perfect Easter outfits // 7-10: Alexander Wang cropped sweatshirts, little lace shorts and LBD // 11-12: Victoria Beckham looking perf at her show and slouchy crushed velvet done right // 13: Oscar de la Renta sparkly trousers // 14-16: Proenza Schouler geometry and one of my favorite shows in New York // 17-19: Carolina Herrera metallic ball gown, collared could-be wedding gown and the dress I wish I could've gotten married in // 20-21: Pretty pastels at Prabal Gurung and the most perfect peachy flowy dress // 22-23: Blue lips and Betty Draper in Palm Springs at Thom Browne // 24-27: J.Crew using real people (not models) for the presentation and a pink silk pajama shirt I need in my closet ASAP, satin bow pumps, khaki graphic tee and khaki ruffled dreams // 30: Beach umbrella inspired sequin Rosie Assoulin rugby dress // 31-32: Vera Wang pom pom neutrals // 33-36: Rodarte magic dream garden and this dainty dress that has Elle Fanning written all over it and general ruffled brilliance at another absolute favorite // 37: I cannot for the life of me remember who made this feathered suede moto jacket // 38-39: Big hair skirts and sleeves at Reem Acra // 40-41: American classics at Michael Kors and that pink trench you could only wear twice a year but need // 42-43: Statement earrings at Delpozo with modern Jackie O. coats and suits // 43-44: Beaded fringe beauties at Naeem Khan // 45: This track jacket at Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment