Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

swim through your veins like a fish in the sea

I feel like I haven't slept for days. The week I have been dreading/looking forward to the most is quickly approaching. This time next week I will be back on the east coast where I belong, basking in the fabulous city of New York. I. Cannot. Wait. The only things standing between me and Manhattan are studying for and taking all of my finals and moving out of my (revolting) apartment. I've been feeling so overwhelmed and blogging always calms me down. I've eliminated most of my social media (Twitter only on my phone) and the only reason I'm blogging is because it's linked to my Gmail, which I can't disable. However, Facebook and Tumblr are password protected by Jadyn.

And for some reason, I can't stop listening to Uncle Kracker's "Follow Me." A little bit embarrassing?
Remember my shopping list for New York? (Madewell Bromley blouse, Aldo sandals, in case you didn't). I forgot something. Probably the most important thing. Pink blazer. Ever since I saw this picture, I can't get the idea out of my mind. I love how a serious staple like a blazer can be transformed into a more playful, but still functional piece just by the color pink. Paired with white skinnies, I think it will be my new favorite outfit.
I'm stressed out about finals. I'm annoyed with having to pack everything to move 20 feet. I'm nervous for the MUN conference. But it's ok, because more than anything, I can't wait to be done with the semester, out of my miserable apartment and back on the better coast :)
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment