Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

you feel like an ocean being warmed by the sun

 Guess what guess what guess what. I'M GOING TO COACHELLA IN APRIL. Yezzzz. Tickets went on sale Friday morning and after staring at the standby page for 1.5 hours and nervously eating Swedish Fish, I secured passes for the 2nd weekend (April 20-22). It seriously felt like pre-sale for Jonas Brothers all over again, but even more was at stake. (Btw, it sold out in 3 hours). I could not be more excited. Look at the lineup. SHINS SHINS SHINS. Everyone else RULES, but I've wanted to see The Shins since middle school and they are the title of this post. I'm going to be able to check off so many bands off my people-I-need-to-see-before-I-die list after this as well as checking off 'music festival.' I'M So0o0 EXCITED.
 I spent the weekend in St. George. I hiked Angel's Landing, saw the St. George temple and watched an unhealthy amount of The OC. Also I finished Blink. The weekend was much too short and I'm not ready to go back to school. This semester doesn't seem too bad, but I know by March I will want to kill myself.
So the first picture is Preston and me pretending we like each other and right above is Carley and me at the temple. I had a lovely time with wonderful people :)

2 comments:

  1. No shame in watching the OC. Christmas break a few years ago I completely binged. Love me some Seth Cohen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks sexy pushed back.

    ReplyDelete