Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

i'm sitting pretty and i don't know why

"I don't know why but it seems like girls are always not taking a warm enough coat." True. Me. All the time. There is something I love about wearing boys' clothing. I am forever borrowing/stealing sweatshirts and oxford shirts. I actually took one of my dad's old cable knit sweaters when I went home for Christmas and it's one of my favorite things now. Anyway, I came across this video the other day. Fashion blog royalty Scott Schuman and Garance Dore have teamed up with Tiffany and Instagram to create this adorable "True Love" campaign. All of my favorite things- street style, Tiffany's, Instagram and cute. Plus, how adorable is it that they are actually an item?
I'm like, really exhausted so I'm confused as to why I'm blogging right now. Nothing significant has really happened to me. Oh, I saw Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close this week. I liked it. It was a little long, but I think it must have been so difficult to turn that book into a movie, and I thought they did a good job.

I have 4 exams next week. I h8 skool. I'm doing a pretty good job keeping my resolutions so far. A few more days and I will have gone an entire month with no soda! I'm doing ok working out. I'm definitely doing much better than last semester. I have also cooked a reasonable amount and recently got some new recipes from my mom. Don't worry, I will absolutely not take pictures of anything I make and put them up here. I will leave that task to all you Pinterest advocates. (I have not succumbed to the phenomenon).

Obviously, I would love to have no school and just play all the time, but I really don't mind school or work, I would just like it to be warm. Not even hot, just like, 48 degrees. The other day I went running and it was in the low 50's and I felt so happy, I could have run all day. (Not true). But I did feel so happy in the sun. I would be much more cheerful and skinnier if it was warm all the time.

I almost forgot. My best friend, Kaile Knell has been called to serve in Tacoma, Washington!! Isn't that fabulous? Kaile is going to make such an extraordinary missionary. I am so excited for her.
"I like to see people reunited, maybe that's a silly thing, but what can I say, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone."

No comments:

Post a Comment