Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

10,000

I told myself I would post again once I hit 10,000 page views. Mission accomplished! 10,000 is probably not even that much in Blogspotland, but I'M really excited about it. Thanks to all my readers and commenters. It warms my heart to hear that people enjoy little ynna.
Also, IT'S MARCH. Pictured above is how I spent and will spend the remainder of this month's shifts. Remember when BYU made a 25 point comeback against Iona and now said game is the biggest comeback in NCAA tournament history?

The weather is getting nicer too and thanks to daylight savings, I can no longer use the "It's too dark to go running/I don't want to get sexually assaulted" excuse. I like it but it's doing nothing for my motivation to do school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment