Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

entered to learn, going forth to serve

cougz // family // fiance // going forth to serve
I've felt like I had 3 Saturdays in a row this week. My family came into town on Thursday and attended commencement. Preston's mom came out as well so everyone got to meet each other finally. I've eaten amazing food and forgot about the hunger games for a bit to celebrate the completion of my undergraduate career. My parents got to meet my friends. I officially graduated on Friday morning. It was bizarre and happy and relieving and sad. I'm a little bit jealous that Alyanna got to fly home with my parents and brother. My mom cried saying goodbye and has every time I've flown back to Utah or she's had to leave me in Utah since my freshman year. Yesterday was spent picking out groomsmen outfits and laying in the sun. I spent all day in my new swimsuit and I couldn't have been happier. This afternoon I got to see my wedding invitation for the first time!! They're beautiful. I'm getting so excited for June 21. The weather is perfect and I don't have a care in the world. It's the weirdest feeling not having to think about classes or studying. I am a college graduate and I'm gonna go play at the park now.

No comments:

Post a Comment