Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

babies got bikes

Today was the best weather I've experienced yet in Dallas. It was perfect and what made it even better were our new little bikes. One of our favorite things to do in Provo was bike around in the summer. Nothing made me happier than an evening bike ride and inevitably running into friends on the streets. After scouring Craigslist, we both found some nice, almost-matching Schwinns. Preston found his a few weeks ago and I bought mine last week and now we can bike around our new city.
These pictures were taken in a pretty neighborhood in Uptown. We biked all morning before I had to go to work and it was glorious. I had the biggest grin on my face going down hills. I'm so excited for the fall and winter in Dallas, which is super unusual because normally I never want summer to end, but I can't wait for it to be cool enough to play outside. And wear sweaters. How cute is baby Preston on his little red bike? I like his better than mine but I still love mine. All it needs is a basket.

I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops (ballet flats) so I bought army pants and flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment