Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

prabal gurung for j.crew

Prabal Gurung for J.Crew launched online today. J.Crew joined with the CFDA Fashion Fund and is featuring 3 up-and-coming designers. The winners are each debuting their own collaborations with the brand. Prabal Gurung was one of the runners-up, but my personal favorite.
My favor towards Prabal may or may not have something to do with the time he tweeted about my Top 10 of 2010 fashion moments post back in December. Remember that?? I do. Prabal Gurung loves me + J.Crew owns me = perfection.
These are insanely cool. The ribbons remind me of pointe shoes and the pants remind me of jodhpurs. I can't wait to see these on the streets.
Probably my favorite piece of the entire collection. Look. At. That. Bow. And it's a blazer, and for the misinformed, having a blazer in every color of the rainbow is one of my lifetime pursuits. I adore this.
Just darling. Perfect for the 23094723 weddings going on this summer.
This one sold out fast. I can see why. Who wouldn't want to look like they're wearing an ivory bouquet of roses?
My second favorite piece and luckily the most affordable. Prabal did it just right with the oversized bows and rosettes. Perfectly feminine, a touch of preppy and a little bit couture. I love you Prabal. J.Crew, I am yours til I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment