Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

music is my boyfriend

Does Spotify count as social media because you can see your friends' playlists? Spotify rules. I joined today and in a matter of 3 hours (spread out, not straight through I swear) I have accumulated a total of 1814 songs. It's too easy. You seriously click and drag songs. No wait time. Playlists at your fingertips and you can access it from any computer. It's the answer to my prayers since my hard drive crash. My only complaint is that a few very crucial favorite artists of mine cannot be found, or only one of their albums is available. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time until this problem is fixed though. I love this thing. I wish I could figure out how to invite you, but I have yet to. I joined using this site. If you're obsessive about your iTunes, this app (what do I call it?) is perfect. Seriously, I still can't get over how fast and simple it is. Ok, I'm done raving and going to get 8,000 more songs. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment