Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

silly little vixens mixes til mornin

I apologize for my recent entries and their content. I also apologize for the overlap between this blog and my Tumblr. I just really wanted both of my social media audiences to feel sorry for me and listen to my whining. I'm done though.

I received an e-mail this morning that brought me to tears, it was so kind and smart. I am done feeling sorry for myself. I am done with my cryptic entries and sad song lyrics. I have been incredibly blessed with sweet, intelligent friends that have offered me advice and comfort, and for them I am so thankful. There are people in the world who have suffered much worse than I ever have in my 19 years. I am healthy. People care about me. I have the opportunity to attend a great university, obtain an education and hope someday to change people's lives as a result. I have things to do and places to see. I am done wasting my time feeling bad about and pitying myself. My life is glorious. I am ok. I accept.

"As time goes on you'll understand what lasts lasts, what doesn't doesn't. Time solves most things. And what time can't solve, you have to solve yourself"
-Haruki Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment