Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

oh i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair


This past Tuesday my sister, her two friends and I decided to tie-dye. I made a tie-dye shirt at school, but I used an old white t-shirt that had writing on it, so I was excited to make plain v-necks. We bought a pack of Hanes white v-necks and I found an old white v-neck in my closet and TA-DA! Tie-dye beauty. We just opened them up an hour ago and now we're letting them dry. I'm very pleased with how they turned out and seeing them just makes me want to tie-dye more. Alyanna dyed a beater and shorts which look really cool. Next on my agenda- leggings and a cover-up!

And I am proud to say that I am going on my 4th day of not spending money. I know what you're thinking. Um, tie-dye isn't free. But Alyanna actually owed me money so she just paid for my share of the supplies. So there. Yesterday I applied to 2 more places so I currently have applications at 8 different business in Lancaster. Someone. Please. Hire. Me. Now.

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July. Hurray for America. And on a sadder note, all my teams are out of the World Cup. I was hoping for Ghana to take it all, but alas. So. May the best team win, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment