Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

marc jacobs ss11

Because Marc Jacobs always deserves his own post. And I'm waiting to put my clothes in the dryer. So Style.com, in its infinite wisdom has added this new feature for all of the SS11 shows where you can actually see each look as it went down the runway. So. Cool.

I'm obsessed with this collection. The colors were gorgeous. So vibrant and bright and such a breath of fresh air from the usual pastels and airy neutrals (which I still love). I kind of got a Dirty Dancing Havana Nights vibe as well as the obvious 70's feel. I just see a hot Latin princess wearing all of this on vacation in St. Tropez. My favorite pieces are the yellow peasant top in the 1st row, 2nd look and the absolutely gorgeous plum/crimson bow dress in the last row, 1st look. So, so beautiful. Love love love that plum color. Die die die for the giant flowers and bows. Of course.

Easily one of the strongest collections at Fashion Week. In my opinion, Marc Jacobs is one of, if not the best American designers of our day. Can't even express how excited I am for Louis Vuitton SS11!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment