Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

tumblr

In between March Madness games last night, I decided to create a Tumblr. I know what you're thinking. Ynna, you need to relax. You are connected to every social media network and there is no need for another connection. But wait, I can defend myself. Since I'm a perfectionist, it takes me at least half an hour to create a blog entry, and usually not even that short. I always have so much to say and so many pictures to post and so many shows to review. Tumblr is an easy way to post my little bouts of inspiration, what I'm currently listening to and craving at the moment, and it takes less than a minute. Plus, it's kind of like a virtual mood board, and who doesn't love a good mood board? So here's my Tumblr (I feel sooo hipster too): littleynna!

No comments:

Post a Comment