Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

mr. & mrs. orme

just married // the most perfect bride // bridesmaids // kylie orme // sparkling // mixed brothers club

On June 8 my best friend Kylie Cox became Kylie Orme. Kylie and Danny were married in the Salt Lake Temple at 1:40 in the afternoon. It was the most perfect day. Kylie is the first of my close friends to get married and I am so glad I got to be a part of her special day. I attended a rehearsal dinner the night before, which was lovely and full of heartfelt moments and tears. When people ask me about the wedding, I can't help but gush over it. It was so beautiful and glam. First of all, the dress Kylie wore out of the temple is one of my favorite wedding gowns I've ever seen, and it was even more spectacular in person. Thanks Vera Wang. Kylie had all of the bridesmaids pick out gold dresses and we were easily the most glam bridal party on Temple Square. The dress Kylie wore for her reception was just as lovely and you can't see it, but it had the most adorable bow in the back. Her reception was unreal. It was in the Natural History Museum of Utah and was the coolest, chicest venue I've ever been to. She really didn't need to decorate at all because the museum was already so unique. The decorations that were used were incredibly pretty and simple. Tinge Floral did her flowers and Alex Steele photographed. I was excited to hang out with Alex because she will be photographing my wedding in 11 days. It was also cool to experience a wedding from the start to finish and get an idea of the things I need to do and remember. I'm so happy for Kylie and Danny. They are the sweetest couple and so in love with each other. Congrats friends, I love you! 

And they have a blog.

1 comment:

  1. she looks stunning. 11 till your wedding?! it will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete