Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

six


Today was a very special day because I went through the temple for the first time. It was probably the most unique experience of my life so far, and sometimes felt overwhelming, however, I also felt an incredible sense of love the entire time- from my parents, the temple workers and especially the Lord. The DC temple is one of my favorite spots on earth and holds so much meaning in my heart. It was where my family was sealed, where I did baptisms for the first time, and now where I have taken my endowments and where I will be married. I didn't think it was possible, but I am even more excited to get married there than ever before. Today was like one big, happy, ongoing reminder of what is in store for me this Friday. We are down to single digits! 6 days until I am Mrs. Preston Kutney forever. I am giddy with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment