Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

secrets sleep in winter clothes

Is this the most boring blog post I've ever written? Perhaps. 

Little known fact- I am obsessed with those "What's in her purse?" articles/snippets usually found within the pages of USWeekly and Seventeen magazine. I know it's 1000x more interesting to know what is in Elizabeth Olsen's purse, but since I recently got this bag, I thought I'd enlighten you with what I always carry with me.

1. I keep my things in a J.Crew Sophie crossbody bag. I love the crossbody cuz it's functional, nonfussy and hands-free, but still very chic. 

2. One of my most favorite presents I've ever received is my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Slim Zip Wallet. It is my first grown-up wallet and I define grown-up wallet by one that keeps your bills flat and has multiple credit card holders. Everyone should invest in a quality wallet because you will die with that thing. 

3. I'm addicted to chapstick especially when it's in the form of a little egg i.e. the EOS chapstick egg in sweet mint. 

4. I always have my keys with me because duh. 

5. I take the train to work a couple times a week so I always keep a book in my bag and right now it's the fascinating but frustrating Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. I have been reading a lot of mediocre fiction lately, so I switched to my nonfiction to-read list and it has been significantly better. But I am still desperate for another book hangover so please throw me your suggestions! 

6. Finally my hands are always dry so I hydrate with Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream.

As a reward for reading this snoozer, here's a song I stumbled upon today. It's a cover of Neutral Milk Hotel's "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea," one of my favorite songs of all time. It takes me back to high school and leaving early to hang out with my boyfriend. RIP dude. But really this cover is precious.

Also you should know it has been snowing on and off all day in Dallas :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment